Saturday, October 06, 2007

Time, Gentlemen!


Chris finished her pairs of Mittnz (these are just 2 of the ones she mailed). Love the bright, cheery colors.

And some more kids will have warmer hands because Chris cared enough to rise to the Challenge!

Last Call at the pub, and last call for the Mittnz 2007 Challenge!

I need your pictures by midnight EST if you want to be included in this year's prize draw.








Fifty-six seven people are "in" so far.

Suzanne got in just under the wire, but let's cut her some slack! She learned how to post pictures just for the Challenge! Way to go, Suzanne!

And these are wonderful Mittnz and wristers. Lots of warm hands thanks to you!







I've started something new.

I'll wait while you all act surprised.

Okay, I've started a couple of new things.

The one over there (eyes left) is not the one I've started for the A4A Weekend Rally. They's been offered the opportunity to ship 80 cartons (up to 6000 warm items) through Church World Service. This is an opportunity that cannot be allowed to pass unanswered. So, get out the needles and cast something on! 100% animal fiber. Any color (white and pastels are discouraged because they look dingy so fast).




I'm making a pullover vest. In Lopi-type wool.

I am thinking that between car-riding today and the football game this evening and a TiVo marathon tomorrow. . .

Yep, I'll get it done.

Eyes left for another view of the mystery project.

I need the recipient to try it on before I go any further. I think it might be a little too big, and she's not going to get a whole lot bigger.





So, what do you think?



I've been enjoying Amanda's blog a lot. If you like to travel, if you like things Asian, or if you are just an adventurous "foodie" stop on over and check it out!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
you inspired me. since i was spending plenty of time on the road yesterday, i cast a hat on when we first left, and finished it about 11:30 last night. i found out i don't like noro kureyon, but i've got one more ball, so i'm using it to make a second hat as well. i may even try for a third, if i can. wanna get my money's worth for that $4.60 priority shipping, lol.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random