Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cold Weather; Warm Gear




Finished this soft and cuddly scarf last week. It's from the last of some Bernat Soy and planned for a yarn bombing. However, the cold weather may have me rethinking that!


And the reaction of TPT (Tiny Prince Two/Too) got me thinking about the Monster Pants leftovers and so I cast on a couple of scarves for him and his big bro (TPO - Tiny Prince Original).

I may have mentioned that both of the Tiny Princes are no longer tiny.

And yes, I know that scarves are often not recommended for little kids, but they aren't so little any more.








Did I mention that it's cold?

These should go out in Tuesday's mail (Monday is a holiday).

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random