Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh, My, It's Been a While

No photos today, just a quick check in to let my reader know taht I am okay.

Fair came and went. I had 30 entries and got ribbons for 25 of them.

Work is beyond incredibly busy and has been occupying most of my time lately.

There will be pictures and there will be projects. For the moment a reminder that the Mittnz need to be in the mail in another week or so in order to have them arrive at Cheyenne River in time for the Annual October Mittnz Blitz.

Remember that if you make a pair and get them in the mail
CRYP
P.O. Box 410
Eagle Butte, SD 57625

by September 30, AND send an email to me (mcmanusab@gmail.com) I'll put your name in the hat for the prize draw. This is (and always has been) honor system, so don't let me down!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Congrats on the ribbons!
 
Glad to see you back. Congratulations on all those pretty ribbons.
 
Congratulations on your winnings at the fair!

I always knew you could do it!

Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca
(Lose the spaces and change caps to symbols.)
 
You've enough fine ribbons to bedeck yourself from stem to stern! Congratulations on your winners:)

from 'neath the blue skies of VT,
the Vermonster
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random