Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Many More Mittnz



These are Kathy's. The first photo she sent which somehow never made it to the blog.

(I plead the 5th!)

There are 9 pairs there, in and of itself, a feat, seeing as how I am still Stuck At 8.5 Pairs.

But Kathy is a charter member of the Overachievers Club, so Iknew there would be more.





And I was right!

Today, I got this picture of billionty four more pairs. (Okay, 21.)
Same knitter.

All I can say is WOW!

Now let's see yours!



Day 2 was Rinse and Repeat, though there was a prolonged wait in the Holding Area (they were backed up), followed by It's Tuesday, Talk To The Doctor Day.

I had nothing to say. Thirty-one left to go.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random