Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Running For the Finish Line




These cuties are Nancy's.

Jean put hers in the mail. Scroll down a teensy bit to see the great patterns she has written for Community Knitting. There's a mitten (the one with the cabled snowman) and a really cute sweater. Check it out.







This is just a little something I whipped up for a friend's hypothetical granddaughter.

I used the bib pattern in the latest Cottage Creations booklet: Comfort Gifts for family and Community and some Bernat Cottontots yarn.

It's 100% cotton and very soft.

The Tiny Prince has an entire wardrobe of bibs. I think this gift will come in very handy.





Here's a little bit of whimsey that I added.

I love this button!

I just hope that it isn't too heavy.

Labels: ,


Comments:
what a cute bib and button! I just bought that latest CC book!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random