Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Still More Mittnz and Hats and Sockz




Here's a picture of the Mittnz that Tracy made.

Aren't the 2-tone ones great!?

There's something for girls and something for boys. Lots of warm hands!








This batch is from Linda (we know her as Crackers) who lives in Florida.

What pretty colors!

Even in that warm state, Linda knows that kids need to be warm. Thanks, Linda!







Marilella made all of these.

I mean to tell you, Overchievers R Us!

I can't count that high! Wristers and Mittnz and hats, oh, my!








Melody is mailing these socks, mittnz, wristers, and hats. Wow!

There will be a final count soon, but I'll need to get out a calculator, I think.

It's not too late! You can send me a photo, or tell me where to grab it. All Challenge Mittnz should be in the mail by Saturday. We really want to blitz Cheyenne River with mittnz!


The address for mailing is:

Cheyenne River Youth Project (or CRYP)
P.O. Box 410
Eagle Butte, SD 57625

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random