Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not "Charity"

Here are the Works in Progress sweaters for Older Kid's coworker's kids.

Green is a color that Red Heart Classic calls "teal." Uh huh. Sleeves are finished, I'm working on the body now.

The red is a color that Red Heart calls "barn red." That's closer to the truth. Collar's finished on that one.

I promised "about 10 days." I am not going to meet that deadline, I fear.

Pattern is Rich Designs Kids to Grown-Ups Seamless Sweaters.

The purpley blue is the last of my seven pairs of Mittnz! (That's a goal I was sure to meet!) They are thumbless toddler size. Yarn is leftover Red Heart Hokey Pokey.




And here is one of the newly acquired books.

I have wanted a Robin Hansen mitten book for a good long while. This one was on sale here. (I also got the last color Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky that I needed for a project and damnitalltoyouknowwhere! It's not Superwash!

So I'm still looking for a bright blue bulky (3.5 st/in) superwash wool. I need only a few yards?

Anyone? Buehler??

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random