Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More About Mittnz

It's time to be heading into high gear, all you Mittnz Challengers!

Someone (please forgive my faulty memory) suggested a particular Mittn pattern from the Vouge Knitting On the Go series, a felted version, if you will (p. 65, if you own the book).

Never to blindly follow a pattern (well, hardly ever. . . ), I modified that puppy. (Pretend to be shocked, please! )

Instead of 2 strands of light sport weight, I used one strand of worsted weight. Instead of size 11 dpns, I used 10.5s. I am hoping that, once felted, I will have Mittnz fit for a kid (as opposed to fitting an adult).

The yarn is some Plymouth stuff that's been marinating in the stash for a while. I am hoping to make a hat to match. We shall see.

No swatch. Pray it felts!

Labels:


Comments:
Pretty! You're getting quite a haul there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random