Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mittnz and More Mittnz



Edythe in Oregon made these. Aren't they great?
I am busily working on fair entries. The stuff I wet-blocked is almost dry, so I'll be sewing buttons on tomorrow, then I can take pictures of the Finished Objects and post them.

I still have miles to go with my fair entries and I am heading in to serious crunch time!

The 9 straight days of knitting agony pleasure that I have booked in August will be broken up midweek ::sigh:: while I make a presentation to the Holders of the Pursestrings Finance Committee of the Agency board.

We need a new truck! Trucks don't come cheap. And Things That Don't Come Cheap require board approval. So, I will be seeking same while Not Knitting. (They would never understand, though I know all of you would.)

And you know how I said I'd be reading until I got to the end of my book? That's where I'm headed now.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random