Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Brain Dead



I am off for the week, trying to use up vacation days that I will lose otherwise.

That's allowed me to assess my annual yarn output and to discover that I am coming up alarmingly short of FOs!

Which led me to a desire, no, a need, to complete some very small projects.

Witness the booties and dish/facecloth to the left. There were 2 more face cloths completed, but they are already in the hands of the USPS, so no pictures.



End of the year also forced my organizational skills to kick in. I sorted through several years of accumulated knitting/crochet magazines and leaflets and discovered these beauties (Mon Tricot, I think) from the 70s and 80s.

They, also, are in the hands of USPS, winging their way to Kentucky, where I hope they amuse my friend, who, I hope, will not recreate. . .






And as we were setting the table for Christmas dinner, I opened the drawer where we keep the napkins and discovered

Dave

at least I think that's his name.

He, too, is in the hands of the USPS. . . 

Edited to add: that Minion is Not Dave; he's Stuart!
How could I get that wrong??  

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random