Monday, January 27, 2014

The Rest of the Story

And the question becomes, why can I not type where I want to, oh Great and Powerful Blogger?

And the answer is, "but you can, Grasshopper."

Booties to match the little hats posted earlier. These are the same yarn, but the pattern is from Morehouse Farm Merino Knits. Ribbon from JoAnn's, I think.


I've made so many pairs of these over the years that I can knit them in my sleep.
And here are a couple of gratuitous glam shots of Queen Ella.

Younger Son asked today if she is ready for a companion. No one special in mind (he volunteers for a rescue organization).

My response was that Queenella has no need for minions. She has staff. (That would be the Other Half and me.)



Some days, I think it would be nice to have a lap-sitting cat. Ella is more of a Put Your Legs On This Footstool and I Will Lean On You cat. She doesn't like to be picked up, though she will tolerate it from the Other Half.

No, I don't think this house is ready for a second cat.

Unless it's a lap-sitter. Then, we can talk.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random