Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Been a Long, Long Time

I've been away from the blog for so long that I had to think long and hard about how to download photos (especially since Kodak has gone belly-up) and then, to figure out how to log in to Blogger.

So, hoping this works, because at the very least, I'd like to be able to tabulate 2012 fiber-wise.

I've been knitting and weaving, and I entered the fair again this year and did very, very well. Sadly, I took few photos and most everything that I made has long since been sent to its intended recipients.

Some of the newer stuff, though, was photographed and for your viewing pleasure:


A scarf of the long and narrow variety, woven of various novelty yarns, mostly viscose and silk.





The fringes of said scarf showing the variety of yarns.



A set of dishtowels. Same warp, differing weft. Cotton chenille.



Current On The Loom project. More dishtowels, this time in a smooth cotton. Love the faux plaid that the space dyed cotton is making up into.


I am hoping to get back into blogging regularly into the new year. I look upon this as a documentary of my fiberlife. a journal, if you will. I do it for me. If it affords pleasure to the random reader, great.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random