Saturday, January 07, 2012

Random Acts of Crafting-1

 Last weekend One of the clerks at the smoked meats stand at the farmers market commented on the sweater I was wearing (a Lopi cardigan that I knitted several years ago from yarn that the Older Kid and the Not-Yet Daughter-in-Law purchased in Iceland.

She pointed to the (clearly commercially made) neckscarf that she was wearing and commented that she would love one in a color that

matched her workwear (tan and burgundy).

I just happened to have (right, like there was ever any doubt) the superwash wool in the right shade of wine and a button to match, and so I set to work.

I delivered the goods today, much to her delight.

Of course, I now need to craft another for her coworker. . .

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random