Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scraps, Odd Balls, and Other Nonsense

Now that TPT's Dragaroundghan is finished and mailed (and received and thanked), I turn my attention to the lighter weight ack in the scrap bag.


This one will be donated. It's a combination of Patons Astra, some Red Heart, and some Cervinia plus some unlabeled stuff that I had to bleach-test to ensure that it is synthetic.





The current challenge for Cheyenne River is How Much Can You Stuff In an Envelop? I have a couple of big padded envelopes that I bought at the post Office (on sale, of course--season was past). I'm pretty sure that this will fit inside one once it's completed.

Then it's off to the WIC center where (I hope) it will become somebody's dragaroundghan.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random