Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I've Been Up To



I haven't really finished much of anything since I posted two (really, that long) weeks ago. I've dipped into the scrap bag of ack odd balls and started a scrapghan for TPT. Seeing that 90% of what I had was red, white, or green (leftovers from Christmas decorations/stockings), I added a couple of skeins of Red Heart Classic (the yellow and the orange) and got down to it.

This is how far I've come. (Not very.)



I've been working on a summer layer for myself as well, pattern by Oat Couture, yarn a huge cone of reclaimed cotton in a color called "bark" that I bought from Elann.com many years ago.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I picked this color (I also bought faded denim--long since knit up and the sweater given away--and eggplant--still on the cone). I think it will go well with some natural linen slacks that I already own. We'll see. It will definitely need to be a layer, though.




And last, the only FO of the times. A pair of booties in Patons Astra color Camouflage Ombre. Pattern is from Morehouse Farms Merino Knits. It's my go-to, hurry-up baby pattern.
Not for TPT!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random