Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Countdown Some More





Plain Jane socks-adult- in vintage wool yarn. These are destined for Afghans For Afghans in their next sock shipment.

They won't make the current batch as the deadline is the end of this month and I won't have them back in time.

There will always be cold feet, though, so I will save them and ship when the next call goes out.











A "babe" from Knitted Babes.

Lot of fiddly crap in this one. I doubt I will ever make another for any reason.

Yarns are all odds and ends an bits of dk or sport weight ack. Stuff from the bag that the Tiny Prince has wound and wound and rewound more than a few times.









Child's hat. Yet another from a One Skein Wonders book.

This one is in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted.

All of the Brown Sheep yarn featured in this Countdown came in Grab Bags from the Yarn Girls.









Okay, a take-off on the Baltic Booties that are available kitted at Peace Fleece. I have had a copy of the photo in my "to do" folder for a really long time.

These are fashioned from bits and bobs of dk weight washable wool. They are planned for the Tiny Prince's Hypothetical Future Sibling (coming to a blog near you in October).

Trading on experience, I made the feet long.









Last up in this batch is 1/3 of the blanket-cap-sweater 3-piece set. Yarn is Patons Decor. Pattern from an old issue of Family Circle Easy Knitting. I'll post he cap and sweater next.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random