Sunday, March 21, 2010
In January, I set myself the personal challenge of completing 10 sweaters in 2010, all from stash. I am making some serious progress as documented on this blog.
Number 5 is pictured at the left.
This one is for Afghans For Afghans and will be mailed as soon as I am sure it's dry post-blocking.
I used 3 strands of Patons Impressions in a lovely hand-dyed (nearly solid) green which is a bit more yellow than it photographed. This vest took a little more than 6 balls. I have 4+ left but didn't want to chance running out before I arrived at the second cuff, so I "vested" it.
Labels: Ten sweaters
Comments: Post a Comment