Sunday, March 14, 2010

Current WIPs

Promised myself I'd get them all together for a group shot today. Piling them all up didn't work. Looked like a pile of stuff.

That's a really lousy subject line, but it's the best I can do.

Daylight Savings takes its toll!




For your viewing pleasure:

The current lap robe, Red Heart Strata from Smiley's. There may be some of this colorway left. I'm too lazy to check right now. Lots of nice, basic washable wools on the site, some are even on special this week.







Another sweater in the Patons Impressions that I've shown before. This one is also for Afghans For Afghans. Three strands this time and the Steppe Sweater pattern developed for another charity project.

It will be about 36" around, or about an 8-10 (?)

Mailing deadline is late April/early May.




Next up, some of that great washable wool mentioned above (though I snagged this at the Dollar Tree). It's Moda Dea Washable Wool. Very soft. Very nice to work with. Smiley's has it in several nice colors.

I bought bunches this week in teal, black, rust, green, and purple. For future projects.

This is the start of a Wonderful Wallaby for the Tiny Prince.

Daddo brought him a hoodie (with the pocket in front) from a PA college. He loves it!

So Mammo (that would be me) is making him another.





Last, and currently back-burnered, is a scarf that uses up all the little sample skeins I have collected from Elann.

It's interesting to work with all these different fibers. Many feet of seed stitch, not so much.

I don't know if it's wearable. We shall see.

Pattern at the Elann site.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random