Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Just In




This Knitting Olympic event could best be described as a cross-country marathon. Miles of stockinette!

I actually should complete it tomorrow if all goes according to plan. It's the last day of my week off. The house is back to normal (or what passes for normal around here) and I can spend the day knitting if my hands and my sanity hold up.

Of course, I'd really like to rewarp the loom and weave a scarf to replace the one that I over felted (okay, I completely forgot it was in the washer). Of course, the good news is that Patons Classic Wool felts like a champ! The bad news is that I never intended the scarf to be quite so thick (or short, or narrow, for that matter).







I've completed 87% of the blankie and so, just to make thingsinteresting slightly less boring, I cast on a matching sweater. It's side to side (sleeve cuff to sleeve cuff) cardigan, also in 3X3 ribbing. Pattern is in the Fall 2007 Knitsimple.

There's a hat and booties, too, but let's not get carried away yet, shall we?

First fair entries for 2010.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random