Friday, October 09, 2009

End of Week 4

Today's treatment marked the end of another week. Two weeks and three days to go.

I had another opportunity to converse with the Other Patient from yesterday as we both arrived early. I was driving from home, a trip that can take 45-60 minutes depending on traffic (it took 35 this morning), rather than from work (15 minutes), so I allowed for delays and there were none.

I can say that I am feeling the skin and underlying tissue "tightening" and the surgical site is hard and lumpy. Makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to do a "routine" monthly BSE again!

The Tiny Prince is visiting this weekend. I hope to get lots of pictures.

Today, while his Mommy took a well-deserved nap, the TP and I baked cookies. Well, actually, I mixed and plopped and he munched peanut butter toast and applied the sprinkles. And we took advantage of a break in the pissy weather to play outside for a bit. My idea of work (picking up the branches that fell during the windstorm earlier this week) is his idea of play. I say, "have at it, little guy!"

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random