Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Things

I've become a Weekend Blogger! When the heck did that happen? Right about the time that life got incredibly complicated, I guess. Complicated in many, many ways.

And work got very busy. Busier than I could ever have imagined, in fact.

All will be revealed, Dear Reader. Soon.

In the meantime, I have not become a Weekend Knitter! I've shifted into high (or low, depending on your POV) gear with fair knitting. Witness:

The beginning of the first "Department 19" (Art, Photography, Crafts) knitting for this year's fair.

The premiums are higher here, the making entirely fiddly, but truth be told, this is the impractical stuff, and the stuff that's most fun to do.

At most, it will see the light of day for a week or two in December. I give most of it away to unsuspecting victims recipients who seem to cherish it, though they could just be good actors.

This? Oh it's the beginning (or end) of a Winter Bauble (not a Christmas Ornament), "Snowman, other" that I have already promised to a young friend. This is the first attempt which turned out to be way too small, even for something this tiny. Film when it's finished.

This weekend, I will must compile my list of entries and get them into the mail. But first, I need to decide what I can still reasonably accomplish in the 39 ::eep:: days I have left.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random