Saturday, July 11, 2009

Color, Give Me Color!


After several nights of knitting on Aran color yarn, I am ready for some Real Color.

Don't get me wrong. I love the creamy color. It's elegant and rich, and let's face it, boring. Very, very boring.

So here, for your color-loving soul, is a photo of the current Works In Progress, soon to be joined by more, more, more colorful projects.


The purple and green is a chunky cotton tote bag. The more muted purple is Hey Teach. The red is my Red Scarf Project red scarf at 45" and growing.

And for those keeping track, the Flip remains unwarped, though I promise, I am getting closer to picking a project and picking a warp. I need to Just Do It!

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Ann! Love the colors you've chosen. Good for you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random