Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It Might As Well Be Spring

Since there's no knitting progress to show, I'll dazzle you with my gardening skills.

We've been here 20 years this coming September, and have replaced much of the landscaping.




These azaleas were planted two years ago.

Not my favorite color, but they survived the winters and the cat lying on them, so I guess that they get to stay.













The mountain pinks have migrated, just like coconuts, from one bank to the next.

They are even taking over part of the lawn.

The original owners planted them, probably back in the 70s.





Bulby things are my favorites. I have no idea what these are, but there are lots of them. And lots of daffodils and grape hyacinth already blooming.

Can the tulips be far behind?

I suspect that once the bloom ends this year, I will be digging and spreading a lot of the bulbs. They are getting pretty crowded in some parts of the yard.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random