Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Am Too a Kitten


I think I may have commented that Sparky the Bob-Tailed Wonder Cat does not play with yarn.













This morning, while I was checking email, I noticed a characteristic thump/bump/thump/ thump that generally indicates that she has caught and killed something.

(Since Princess Sparky is afraid of mice--don't ask--I was pretty sure that her prey was inanimate.)




Yep! She caught and killed the dreaded ball of ack. On the hoof, so to speak.











It never had a chance.













And as quickly as it began, it was over.














In knitting news, I have started the sleeves. I will finish in time, barring major Cat-astrophies. This yarn is under lock and key when not being directly supervised.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Looks like your cat enjoyed the yarn.

I love the baby sweater, but maybe because I am partial to green.

Karin
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random