Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Much Is That Doggy In the Window?



I finished another hat for the Tiny Prince.

This one matches his snow suit cold weather gear. I must keep reminding myself that I am not the only grandmother buying things for him (even if I am the only one knitting him cozy warm wooly things.

(Should I confess right now that the pile of Prince skins is growing by leaps and bounds as the Solstice approaches? Pajamas and long sleeved onesies and such. Big Pile!)

This was a 2-day knit (weekend with little else pressing to do and a good football game on TV), though I actually started it over a week ago.



I loosely followed a Cottage Creations pattern (Toddler's Norski Sweater and Cap) that I used in 2006 for the Knitting Olympics.




Instead of the traditional motifs (and lice), I used one of the Jacquard Patterns from Beautiful Knitting Patterns by Gisela Klopper.

Close-up eyes left.

Yarn is Elann.com Superwash Worsted, knit on size 3 and 6 needles.

I'm pleased with the result.

And the ties will keep him from pulling it off (or at least slow im down).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random