Sunday, August 17, 2008

Heading Into the Home Stretch

I have been remiss in my blogging the last week or so, not because there's nothing to report, but rather, because there's no time to report all that is happening.

The Other Half and I have been watching the Olympic sports that interest us (swimming, track and field, and tonight, rowing), and I have been knitting.

I didn't join any of the Olympics-style knit challenges, as I have my own challenge going here. It's down to 117 hours before I submit my fair entries, and I have to say, I don't think I will get all of them finished!

Today (and yesterday) I made the Toy, knit (Little Elephant by Christine Landry). This one is fiddly, but relatively quick to knit. It will be a baby gift for the Tiny Prince's impending cousin (due on His Majesty' first birthday).

Yesterday, I cast on both a Pillow, knit and a Shawl/Pancho [sic] and I am making nice progress on both. I need to pace myself.

The Tiny Prince's birthday sweater needs only seaming and a good wash and block.

Tomorrow, I will cast on a mesh tote bag and (why did I enter in this category?) a knit doily.

Photos (perhaps) with tomorrow's entry.

Must get back to my projects!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random