Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

Certain people should look away now or spoil the surprise.! You know who you are. Git!! There's nothing to see here.


(Is she gone?)





The Outback Wool sure knit up nice!

I like the pebbly looking bit where there's seed stitch and I have always been partial to the way variegated yarns and handpaints like this one (though I'm pretty sure it's fake faux handpaint) work up. I lerve the diagonal stripey pooly thing that's going on there.

So, what do you think?

Pattern is from Stitch 'N Bitch. It's the Official Kittyville Hat.

Now I must pack it up and ship it out.

For those of you keeping track, there are 6 sleeps left before I have to go back to work. I have a long to do list with not much crossed off.


Tomorrow, I will face the dreaded Christmas cards. And the ironing. And the kitchen floor.

Oh, I do live a glamorous life!

Labels:


Comments:
It fits, and it's quite splendid, thank you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random