Saturday, November 10, 2007

REM

There! That ought to catch the attention of the search engines!

This is not a long scientific paper on the value of Rapid Eye Movement (sleep), but rather a short discussion of the syptoms the lack thereof produces in one individual--me.

For the past week or so, I've been waking up about every hour for no apparent reason. Clearly, I am not getting in the dream time I need! And I'm here to tell you that I am dragging!

I managed to sleep about 6 hours last night, waking only once that I remember. Maybe things have turned. (I can only hope!)



I realized yesterday that it's been a while since I posted a photo of the current UFOs. That might be because I have been (mostly) serially monogamous all the while knitting for the up-coming Grand Entrance (soon, very soon!) and so, except for the two projects whimpering over there in the corner, there haven't been a lot of UFOs to speak about.

That's changed, too.


When I dragged them out, I noticed that the pile had grown somewhat! For your viewing pleasure (left to right): the reknit sweater front, the scrapghan and a baby sweater in shades of blue (yes, I really am going to stockpile a few!), the current red/white/blue afghan square, Mrs. Santa (finished) in the basket with Mr. Santa (unfinished), soon-to-be first completed entry for Fair 2008, and the Bear Claw Blanket (not even 1/2 finished).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random