Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just Updatin' the Sidebar

Wow! I didn't think I had made any dent in the ol' stash this month but Woo Freakin' Hoo! Down a pound, a mile, and 10 balls!

Don't tell anyone, but I think it's because I gave some away (Prizes. Mittnz.)

And I'm not counting that fun fur up on top. No siree bob.

So, in addition to the Warm Up Box (which now contains tea bags and soup mix along with the hats), I am celebrating by knitting squares for Ship Support this month. I'd like to make one a day (30) before the end of the month, but I got a late start and I have finished only 2.5.

Will I make it? (I'm giving it my best shot.)

Will I post daily? (Not on your life!)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Proud of you...that's quite a decrease in yarnage...doesn't matter where it went, it went!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random