Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Int-tuh-lex-chul

Rabbitch tagged me with this meme because she knows how much I love them.

1. Hardcover or paperback, and why? Hardcover because the spines don't break and (usually) the pages don't fall out no matter how often you read them.

2. If I were to own a book shop, I would call it... Hidden Treasures

3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) There was an incredibly funny scene in There's a (Slight) Chance That I Might Be Going To Hell: A Novel of Sewer Pipes, Pagent Queens, and Big Trouble that was so high-lareous that I woke the Other Half and made him listen, but I gave the book to The Daughter In Law, and so I can't reference it here. Let's just say that it was so funny that I nearly wet the bed. Every night. Until I finished that book! Damn! I wish I could remember it!

4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be... James Michener

5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be… A large sketchbook and plenty of pencils so that I could draw what I see and write down my thoughts

6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that… would hold the book open and turn the pages for me

7. The smell of an old book reminds me of... the library where I had my first card

8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be… Jo March (Little Women)

9. The most overestimated book of all times is… War and Peace

10. I hate it when a book… ends

And so, because I know they love memes, I tag Anami, and Mariella.

Calling Carol K and Loretta: Please email me your snail addys so I can get your prizes to you! (amcmanus at ptd dot net--make the obvious corrections.)
Comments:
You certainly woke me up this morning!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random