Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Have We Become?

Is it just me? Or have the rest of you noticed it too?

It seems that all of the big lists that I read (and you know what they are) have become litanies of illnesses, prayer requests, etc.

A new member intro used to be a listing of where the writer lives, his/her household composition, knitting style, and possibly a listing of WIPs. Now? Not so much.

When did our illnesses become us?

And on a related note, I have a killer mouth ache. Can't pinpoint it, but it might be a fragment of food stuck under a crown. Or possibly that "iffy" filling that the dentist noticed on my last visit. Or it could be allergies and my sinuses.

Pray for me, would ya?

Labels:


Comments:
Ha! The day I pray for anyone, even a fellow knitter, is a day that we should all look upon as The End Of The World As We Know It.

Hope your mouth gets better toot sweet!
 
I'll match your toothache with my toothache plus an earache!
I get these symptoms every year around this time, so I'm thinking allergies....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random