Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Towel I Threw



Looking now at the Santa pair. there really wasn't a lot to finish. I could have stayed up until midnight stitching and stuffing and I would have been finished in time, but, Dudes, I really needed my sleep.


I will finish them in due course, just not right now.





Instead, I broke out the Encore and cast on Trellis from Knitty.

Trust me when I say that this photo doesn't do the color justice!

It's lime green. It is, in fact, so very lime green that road construction crews all over the East Coast are jealous! It glows in the dark!

I am having a lot of fun knitting with this color! And the fact that it's a tiny sweater is making the knitting go very, very fast!

Stay tuned.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random