Friday, August 17, 2007

One Week To Go


When I woke up this morning and realized that my fair entries must be dropped off on Thursday or Friday next week and I still have eleventy-two fiddly little things to finish (many of which are not yet cast on), I did what any reasonable person in the same situation would. I cast on more stuff!

I ask you, is it uneasonable to plan to do all of the finishing work at midnight on the 23rd? See. I didn't think it was.

What you see there is the parts of the toy rabbit from Mellors Animal Knits, Aussie Jean's Santa and Mrs. Santa Computer Dolls. You can find these and other great toy patterns here.

If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, send chocolate and coffee and try not to worry.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random