Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home Stretch?

With less than 7 days to go, I had better be on it (home stretch, that is). Yesterday, I put the finishing touches on the toy rabbit parts and made a sizeable dent in the Santa parts. Then I hunkered down to watch a movie (review below) with the Other Half and put my heart and soul into making poinsettia parts.

With Franklin's little sheep cheering me on (not Dolores, lord, please, not Dolores!), I know that I can make it! With time to spare.




See! There's parts in them there baskets!

All I need to do is sew up a rabbit, finish knitting Mr. Claus and Mrs. Claus, sew them up, finish knitting a bazillion Christmassy parts, felt them, dry them, attach them to a beribboned wreath, block everything, tag everything, get it all to the fairgrounds by 7 6 ::eep:: p.m. Friday.

Piece of cake!


The Promised Movie Review: The Darwin Awards. Hilarious! Stars Joseph Fiennes (not to be mistaken for "that Fiennes guy you like so much"--i.e. Ralph) and Winona Ryder. It's exactly what you'd expect of a movie of that title. Mindless knitting movie, nothing complex. You don't want to miss anything! Seriously!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random