Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finally!




Anouk is finished and needs a bit of tweaking.

Elann Sonata in 4 colors. Pattern at Knitty.com.

















The Jimmy Beans sweater is finished and is fine just the way it is, though I am considering an alternate front panel, just so that the recipient can drool carrots and not destroy the whole sweater.










Here's the lacy front panel. It looked like a cable to me in the original photo.

I might make the replacement have a cable panel.

Bernat Club Soft, cotton blend. Pattern at JimmyBeans.com.









And here's the Non-Organic gansey.

I think this one will be a fair entry (along with Anouk if I can get it to cooperate).

Plymouth Encore yarn. Pattern at FPea's blog.



There would be movie reviews here, but the final 40 pages of Harry Potter are calling my name. Maybe tomorrow!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, Ann -- very nice finished knitting projects. I am intrigued with the baby sweater. The front panel is removable -- how cool! Anouk turned out lovely! Thanks for sharing :-)
 
That is a darling baby sweater (and nice other projects too). Good luck at the fair!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random