Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fifteen Minute Bursts of Energy


Yes. I am still cleaning. And knitting, too. Each in 15 minute segments ala Flylady.

Very little knitting (eyes left). He's almost 4" tall. From Jean Greenhowe's Knitted Toys. Yarn is Sugar 'n' Cream (the white), Patons DK Cotton (the red and orange), and Elann Sonata (the green). Eyes are shiny (graphite) beads. Broom was purchased.

Purchase of the broom (.33) and fiberfill for the soon-to-be Santas necessitated a trip to the next town over (Spillaine's) where they are rearranging stuff and I spent an hour looking for Things They Didn't Have. ::poop::

And on a cleaning note: My window cleaner spray bottle gave up the ghost yesterday. Thinking I would get just a new bottle (since I have half a gallon of the cheap blue stuff), I checked prices. for $1.47, I can get a new bottle. For $1, I can get a new bottle of cheap blue stuff. Hmmm.

Note to self: Next time you are planning a major cleaning, buy the good stuff. And not the cheapest paper towels, either.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love Flylady! I can do anything in 15 minutes..
 
Ann,

Saw your comment about the kitty's compulsive belly chewing. I have a friend whose cat had something very similar. She's on Prozac now and bye bye compulsive behavior.

Linda Harris
NWPA
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random