Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Drive-by Blogging


The fair looms!

I have 69.3 hours to finish my last two entries. (In actuality, I have about 4 more hours of crafting time. That's if we eat take-out for the next several meals!) Right now, both are mere piles of pieces (eyes left).

The wreath pieces are all finished, felted, and dry. All I still need to do is figure out how to arrange them artistically and attach them to the wreath. This will not be a piece of cake!

Santa pieces are in similar shape (no need to felt, but considerable knitting still to do.


Rabbit, however, is a(n) FO!

Isn't he cute?

Pattern from Zoe Mellor (Animal Knits). Yarn is Patons Cotton DK (the beige) and Elann Sonata (everything else) knitted on size 3 (US) needles.

And now, we panic!

Labels:


Comments:
I love Rabbit! He is adorable! And I am sure the wreath will be amazing, too.

Just keep plugging away, girl!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random