Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Actual Picture of Knitting


Look! Actual picture of knitting! In progress.

Okay, I know you were expecting more, but this is what I've got!

Last night's knitting on Anouk turned into a rip-and-reknit session when I discovered that the initial decreases stop at 61 stitches, not the 49 that I had reached.

No wonder the back didn't match the front

There was some progress on Quilt As Afghan, too, but not in the past several days. No point in spreading it out

Tomorrow promises to be one more Day From Hell. One of our programs (senior boxes, if anyone really cares) is being audited (annual event, nothing to worry over), so I'll be tied up with that all day.

I do love a good audit!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random