Monday, April 23, 2007

Started Something New


Go on, act surprised!
I've had this Geranium-colored sock wool stashed for a while. I can't think of any better way to use it!
Click on the picture to make it bigger. Don't you just love the button? (I have 6.)

The book is Vogue Knitting American Collection. The pattern is Best Baby Sweater (Elizabeth Zimmermann). The same pattern traveling under the name "Baby Sweater on Two Needles, Practically Seamless" is also available as the February offering in Knitter's Almanac.

Yarn is Kroy 3-Ply (sock yarn--85/15 wool/nylon) and is machine washable and goes right into the dryer.

This one will go into the gifty box for the time being against the next baby announcement/baby shower.

Long Monday at work. The week off didn't help much. I could use another.

Meetings coming up all week. I do so love meetings!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random