Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Something Different

Time for some Product Reviews!

I haven't done this for a while. At least not since the episode with the Greased Lightning (which I love).

These two are in the 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 (or even lower) range.

I was prepared to love these sneakers to death. What's not to love? They're Propét. They're leather. They're silver. They were on serious sale (on-line). Like I said, what's not to love?

I ordered my usual size (I've purchased this brand before) and waited for them to arrive.

Not even close to fitting! At least a size too short and the medium width was more like a narrow. ::sob::


The sad part is, the cost to return them would have been more than they cost. (I said it was a serious sale!) I gave them away. ::sob::


Then there was this. I was prepared to love this cereal, too. I love Grape Nuts. I love trail mix. (I often add nuts and raisins to my breakfast Grape Nuts).

What's not to love?

Someone had the bright idea to add a serious lot of sweetener (they say honey right on the box) and some cinnamon to the mix.

Big mistake.

I gave the rest of the box away.

It was a good day to declutter.



Knitting Knews: Not much was accomplished today. I got one repeat added to the sockie baby sweater. I finished a car-knit hat. I finished an afghan square. Ho hum.

Coming soon: The confessions of a yarn dieter. Can you say binge? Film at 11 or so.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random