Monday, October 16, 2006

Finished Object-Mangy Hatly Thing


This one's done and promised to Rabbitch. You'll have to get yours somewhere else! It looks pretty skanky, I know, but it truly is so soft and warm. I used smaller needles on the top decreases (because I don't have/can't find my 13 dpns), and frankly, coming down to a size 9 doesn't seem to affect the gauge, and it's harder to knit. I have several more blue, one black and some beige balls of this stuff. I wonder how it will look as a teddy bear. . . or a scarf.

I have 2 more hats on the needles and I have big plans for some homespun wool I was given and some I stashed years ago and just dyed (with ammonia and pennies) this summer. I think the colors will look good together.

And in Ragg knitting news: there isn't any!

And in dyeing news: Nope, none of that either.
Comments:
i wanna see the ammonia & pennies wool! when did i miss that one!

and i don't think you'd better make a teddy bear. someone might decide to use it as a voodoo doll, and besides, it may look like someone scalped the poor thing. i'm almost done with my rabbitch hat as well.
 
That hat is ... is ... well. Yes. It is.

But warm is good and it will find a home very quickly. Thank you!
 
The hat looks great, did you use 2 balls of Patons VOODOO, and is it the same pattern as for ship support,except different needles as you said?
 
Grover... shedding!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random