Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Admit It!


You knew! Hell's bells, I knew! It was just a matter of time.

Day 4 of my 5-Day Weekend I spent cleaning the kitchen in 15-minute Flybaby bursts (and boy, oes it look great!), planting a half-bazillion bulbs (okay, about 300), balling up dyed wool, and casting on the other Aran.

The pattern's a Patons Classic. The yarn is Elann Peruvian Highland (oatmeal-it's lighter than it photographed).

At least I didn't cast on anything else! (Not that tomorrow isn't another day. . .)

Answers to recent comments:

Amy said: Does this mean you are suitably caffeinated once again?

Well, Amy, it's like this, getting off the caffeine was a struggle. I'm not sure I want to go back. And the symptoms may have been just a passing fancy, but they might come back. So, short answer: no. (But I did break down and have a tiny bit of chocolate.)

Nanna said:Do they allow marriage with animals in the US yet?? I'm just trying to find a way so that i can become an out-law & have knitted for me a very nice Aran jumper...

No, Nanna, sorry. Not yet. But give them time. I'd love to have you as an out-law instead of just an evil twin.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random