Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Selfish September Day 20

Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get worse, 2 of our volunteers (from a rehab) ran away. My excuse? It wasn't my turn to watch them.


Then I came home and found that the Younger Kid had kindly dug some holes and put the last of my mums into place.

What a sweetheart!




I will deal with this promise of spring soon. Yes, that's about a hundred daffodil bulbs all set to plant.

I have some crocus and Dutch iris to get in the ground as well. That's going to be one seriously cool bed in April!

Selfish knitting continues. Tonight, I might make some sleeve progress, and maybe even pick up the tunic for a little bit.

For now, it's time to hit the shower, then TV and knitting with a cat on my lap.

How very selfish!
Comments:
I suppose this means yr cave-dweller can stay another week evil grin
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random