Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Selfish September Day 19


Last night, I crashed. Little knitting was accomplished. Instead, I started shoveling out the Other Half's office so that the futon in my office can be moved in there so that the air bed can be set up in here so that guests will have a place to lay their weary heads.

Okay, a couple rounds on the Ragg body and six rounds on the sleeve. Proof of that knitting to the left.

Even on ebony needles and with a fancy marker at the beginning of the round, this knitting approaches the Watching of Paint Drying.

But I will plug away. And I will finish.

Tunic is off to the side for mere moments. It will take a very cold day in Pennsylvania for me to be able to wear it (it's wool for lord's sake!), so I'm concentrating on this very plain sweater that I can (and will) wear in less than a month :eep:

Yes, the squirrels and blue jays are storing away food for the winter. It's on its way.

And there is nothing we can do to stop it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random