Monday, August 14, 2006

Sheep Parts




I had to go to the dentist today. This is not something I look forward to, though it beats the hell out of mammograms and pap smears.

I got a new toothbrush (green). And some nifty flossing things, but yet again, they didn't offer me a treat from the treasure chest.

Bummer.

I'm on the home stretch with stitching up very tiny tubes into tiny little sheep legs.

Only 6 to go.

Then I can start assembling all the sheep parts into 6 tiny sheep.



Here are the parts.

It's a good thing that I still have something like 9 days to go.

Because there's a sh*tload of loose sheep parts in this basket.

That's six sheeps' worth (say that fast a few times.).

Is it my imagination, or do these sheep each have 6 or 7 legs?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random