Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm On a Mission!


Car knitting has been confined to the little purple sweater for the moment.

Tonight, it was Fuzzy Red Square (tm) all the way!

And now, I find myself 1/2 done with the rows (60 ridges completed) which means I am actually 3/4 finished with the knitting. (Posed again on the same spot on the carpet for comparison purposes)

Yes, the rug really is that dirty. Bite me!




I still have about 14 (please don't make me count them) balls left; three more (give or take) should finish my miter.

So a baby will get a blankie and Sparky will get her cat mat. Sounds like win-win to me!

Or I could make the square bigger, and Sparky and I could have a nice cozy, um, cozy for watching TV under.

Nah!


Movie Review: Saturday, we rented Scary Movie 4. It would not have been my first choice. It was an amusing bit of fluff. Not a chick flick. More a 12 year old boy flick. Lots of potty humor. Lots of making fun of Tom Cruise/Tom Ryan in the movie (okay by me). The kid that plays Maia Skouris on The 4400 is in it. She shrieks a lot. Everybody shrieks a lot. Wait for it to be on the dollar shelf.
Comments:
Your carpet looks clean to me. And congrats on the progress on the square. I've got about half of your progress achieved so far.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random