Thursday, July 27, 2006

Squishy in the Mail



There was a package for me at work today. I never get packages at work (at least not packages of "good stuff"). The package was full of work-related booklets. BOR-ing!

Then, when I got home, there was a box on the kitchen table.

The home box was much better than the work box (work box= boring crap; home box= good stuff).








Look at the great mittens that Kymberly sent!

They are all washable ack, so, rough and tough and totally indestructible.

Perfect for kids!

I really like the ones with the aqua cuffs! Look! There's a green one with a blue thumb and a blue one with a green thumb! Tres creative!


Thank you Kymberly! Your name is in the hat.

That's seventeen pairs at my house in case anyone's keeping track.

Drag out those odd balls and join the fun!

Snake update: Dez has identified my snake shed (from an earlier episode) as being from a ribbon snake (Google image is your friend), a harmless, pretty reptile. I am relieved, because I am certain he is still out there somewhere, watching, waiting, for the opportunity to sneak into a suitcase and stow away as one of those Snakes on a Plane!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random