Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I +Heart+ a Challenge



The first 2006 Challenge mittens arrived today! Amy from Israel sent them from Maryland (you probably are curious as all heck, no?)

They are very nice! Wool and Alpaca, I believe. (because Amy said so! I only know from soft, warm, and animal). The ones in the middle will be perfect for a toddler and the other three, just right for about elementary school age.


I love them! Thank you, Amy!

It's not too late to join in the fun. You can get the whole low-down by checking the June 11 archives.
Comments:
Wow, those are gorgeous. And no where near October.
 
Hey, just saw this! Thanks for the photo and write up. ;o) They were fun to make, and I may surprise you with another small pair once I get home. Good luck with the challenge.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random