Thursday, July 13, 2006

Exploding Santa

Well, not exactly.


Santa-In-Pieces would probably be a better name, but working off the success of yesterday's "Rabid Schnauzer" title, I'm going for the Yellow Journalism Blogging Award and sticking to sensationalism .

All of the pieces of my Santa ornament are knitted and now need to be stitched and stuffed.

I must make a short trip to the Next-Town-Over for a small hunk of felt for the base, too.

Of course, as I look at this, I'm wondering if I shouldn't make another, slightly more feminine version (without the beard) and call them Mr. and Mrs. and look for another pattern/idea for the ornament. Something to consider.




And to make her fans happy, Penny agreed to an abbreviated photo shoot.

She doesn't enjoy modeling, but agreed to "just one" for today, only.

Shannon, this one's for you!

(Immediately after the shutter snapped, she wandered away.)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random