Friday, July 14, 2006

A Case of Mistaken Identity

Mike would like everyone to know that his name is really Mack.





He arrived with his big honkin' cherry picker thingie truck at the crack of 8:45 in the ay-em and set right to work.










That thing is slick !

He had this gas-powered chain saw and whacked those branches off to beat the band.


I do love a man that knows how to use power tools!













His partner in crime ran those suckers through the mulcher chipper thing like a scene right out of Fargo only bigger and faster and with less blood.









All gone!

If you live in eastern PA, Mack's your man!










I think that these images are quite similar to ones I posted earlier. The only difference is that the gap had widened and well, this tree's gotta go!

That which was merely split looking wood now clearly has daylight coming the whole way through!




All it's going to take is one really wicked wind!











And this is going to be on my garage. Or bedroom.


















To put things into perspective, that's a two story house (our neighbors') in the background.


I'm really glad we decided not to wait for Really Big, Really Professional Tree Guy to "find the time.!"

Yep, Mack's your man!










Comments:
*whew*

I heart me some Mack.
 
Go Mack! We had a eucalyptus branch fall from the neighbor's tree last night. Okay, harmlessly into his back yard, but it it topples, it's going through the middle of the house.

On the plus side, finally I can get those built in bookshelves I've been wanting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random